Heart Beat News – June 2022
In the June edition of FH Europe’s Heart Beat newsletter you’ll find the following:
- News of our Chief Executive joining a list of stakeholders to contribute to events and initiatives run by The European Medicines Agency.
- An update from Portugal that the Association of Portuguese Patients of Familial Hypercholesterolemia has published an article about FH in a national magazine.
- Information on a series of FH-related sessions run by Hungary’s SZÍVSN.
- A link to the replay of last month’s World Heart Summit.
- Advance warning of the EURODIS CEF’s face-to-face meeting in Paris on 8-9 November.
- A heads up about the EURODIS European Conference on Rare Disease and Orphan Products from 27 June – July.
- News of a high level political event in Prague addressing barriers to FH paediatric screening implementation.
- A link to the World Heart Day 2022 campaign toolkit.
- A new initiative to reduce non communicable diseases (NCDs) across the EU, called Healthier Together.
- Insights on the Spanish two-day symposium on FH and other inherited dyslipidaemias.
- The opportunity to join a solidarity walk to raise awareness about HoFH and FCS in France.
FH Europe is supported by an educational grant from Amgen Limited, Sanofi, Regeneron, Akcea Therapeutics Inc. and Amryt