Heart Beat News – September 2022
In the September edition of FH Europe’s Heart Beat newsletter you’ll find news of the following:
- A landmark meeting at the Czech Senate resulting in the Prague Declaration on FH Paediatric Screening.
- A high level Best Practice Marketplace meeting organised by the European Commission addressing the burden of FH across Europe.
- An important public health policy paper published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology.
- The forthcoming FH Awareness Day on 24th September, dedicated to women’s challenges in FH.
- A series of webinars featuring FH Europe for World Heart Day.
- Magdalena Daccord’s appearance at the Biotech Atelier 2022
- The French Patient organisation, ANHET.F’s annual meeting.
- An invitation to the FHchol Austria’s FH cookery course.
- Different ways to get involved with World Heart Day on 29th September.
- The Members of the European Parliament (MEP) Heart Group’s meeting in September.
- Preparations for the EURORDIS event in Brussels, including a series of pre-event webinars.
- Session details for the European Life After Stroke Forum Series in November.
- The EU Healthier Together Initiative event, discussing screening for the risks to heart health.
FH Europe is supported by an educational grant from Amgen Limited, Sanofi, Regeneron, Akcea Therapeutics Inc. and Amryt