Heart Beat News – October 2021
Read the October edition of FH Europe’s Heart Beat newsletter:
In this edition:
- Read our Patient Stories, highlighting our courageous network of patient advocates sharing their unique stories and experiences of living with FH, HoFH, Lp(a) and FCS.
- Learn about the major milestone meeting that took place this month regarding paediatric screening for FH in Europe.
- Save the dates for the upcoming FH Europe Annual meeting and webinars taking place throughout November and December.
- Discover how to become an FH Europe Trustee, representing patient communities who are living with an inherited dyslipidemia such as FH, HoFH, elevated Lp(a) or FCS.
- Read the latest network news from The Finnish Heart Association, Sydan.Fi, including Finnish language webinars and FH and Cholesterol online information pages.
- Read the latest network news from our Austrian member organization, FHChol, who are hosting an in-person annual meeting in Vienna this November.
- It’s not too late to get involved in the annual European Patients’ Congress (EPF) Congress taking place now, from 26-29th October.
- Learn about Global Heart Hub’s new program, “Invisible Nation” advocating for those living with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) which affects 300 million people across the world.
- Register to join the virtual Global Heart Summit on 22nd-23rd November where FH Europe’s Chief Executive, will be speaking to inform and educate audiences on FH and inherited lipid conditions.
- Apply to attend the EURORDIS Summer School to become a patient expert in medical research and development, taking place in June 2022 in beautiful Barcelona.
- Read more about The European Cardiovascular Health Alliance (EACH) who are supporting EU policy action to raise awareness of the disease, improve data collection, share best practices and identify measures to promote secondary prevention.
- Add important upcoming dates for the world of FH, HoFH, Lp(a) and FCS to your diary for 2021-22.
FH Europe is supported by an educational grant from Amgen Limited, Sanofi, Regeneron, Akcea Therapeutics Inc. and Amryt