Heart Beat News – October 2022
In the October edition of FH Europe’s Heart Beat newsletter you’ll find news of the following:
- SZÍVSN’s busy calendar of activities that took place in September, including screenings and presentations to encourage women to better understand their heart health.
- Next month’s Global Heart Hub, which will bring together patient representatives from all over the world for the second Unite Annual Summit.
- National Cholesterol Month in the UK and Heart UK’s new diet checklist for heart health.
- The opportunity to join The World Heart Federation as a representative for one of its committees and expert groups.
- Highlights from last month’s World Heart Day hosted by the World Heart Federation.
- Details of World Heart Federation’s new World Heart Vision 2030 for driving policy change.
FH Europe is supported by an educational grant from Amgen Limited, Sanofi, Regeneron, Akcea Therapeutics Inc. and Amryt