Heart Beat News – July 2022
In the July edition of FH Europe’s Heart Beat newsletter you’ll find the following:
- Our must-attend event on universal implementation of inherited high cholesterol screening in September, organised in collaboration with Czech Republic’s Diagnoza FH.
- Information on FH Awareness Day, with its focus on how inherited high cholesterol affects women and family planning.
- News of the first in-person FH European Network Annual Meeting in three years in Lisbon.
- Materials developed for people living with elevated Lp(a) by people living with the condition are now available in three new languages.
- Hear how Silence Therapeutics raised money for FH Europe in their MonthToMove.
- Updates from Hungary’s SZÍVSN including a recent educational session on, “What lifestyle is recommended with Pacemaker and ICD?”
- Information about ANHET. F’s national day in NANTES in September.
- FHSC’s annual meeting of National Lead Investigators at the EAS Congress 2022,where Magdalena Daccord represented FH Europe.
- An update on World Heart Day activities to inspire people to take charge of their heart health.
- How you can advocate for ASCVD and the Invisible Nation in your country.
- The chance to catch our Chief Executive hosting a session on inherited high cholesterol at the Global Heart Hub and the Swedish FOKUS Patient® Forum in October.
FH Europe is supported by an educational grant from Amgen Limited, Sanofi, Regeneron, Akcea Therapeutics Inc. and Amryt