Heart Beat News – August 2022
In the August edition of FH Europe’s Heart Beat newsletter you’ll find the following:
- Plans from the Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Australasia Network (FHAN)to host its 2022 FH Summit virtually on 1st and 29th October.
- Some inspiring events planned by FHchol Austria to raise awareness of FH and support patients.
- Links to several recently published papers and studies into the area of FH and heart health.
- Information about a Members’ Workshop ahead of World Heart Day on 30th August.
- News of the first human dosing with VERVE-101, an investigational base-editing therapy that is designed to treat heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.
FH Europe is supported by an educational grant from Amgen Limited, Sanofi, Regeneron, Akcea Therapeutics Inc. and Amryt