HEART BEAT NEWS – JULY 2021
Read the July edition of FH Europe’s Heart Beat newsletter:
In this edition:
- Watch the FH Roundtable discussion from EAS Congress: Next steps after the Global Call to Action on FH.
- Discover news from The Czech Republic about new alirocumab treatments available.
- Read an important publication from the American Journal of Preventive Cardiology on COVID-19 risks.
- Get involved with this year’s World Heart Day campaign “Use Heart to Connect”.
- Recognise those who have made a difference to cardiovascular health this year at the World Heart Federation Awards 2021.
- Give your unsung hero the appreciation they deserve at the Eurordis Black Pearl Awards.
- Read the latest Rare Barometer Report on the opinion of people living with rare diseases on policies that may impact their lives.
- Download the 11 key principles on Newborn Screening for rare diseases published by EURORDIS, now available in seven languages.
FH Europe is supported by an educational grant from Amgen Limited, Sanofi, Regeneron, Akcea Therapeutics Inc. and Amryt