Heart Beat News – February 2022
In the February edition of FH Europe’s Heart Beat newsletter you’ll find the following:
- News of the appointment of two new trustees to our board and a Senior Policy Manager within our team.
- Information about a webinar we are hosting on Rare Diseases Day (28th Feb) dedicated to Homozygous Familial Hypercholesteraemia (HoFH).
- A response to the open letter we collaborated on, outlining the burden of FH in the context of CVD to the French President. Details of awareness-raising activities in Latvia to promote women’s heart health.
- The results of an FH screening programme in Germany.
- A cholesterol education programme in Belgium.
- How we are contributing to a new report from The World Heart Federation called World Heart Vision 2030.
- A Global Heart Hub COVID-19 Response Campaign for public awareness of heart health.
- An invitation to join Global Heart Hub’s Inspire Patient Advocacy session on 7th March.
- Details of a retrospective of a landmark global study into homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia published in The Lancet.
- A series of free events from The Stroke Alliance for Europe for 2022.
FH Europe is supported by an educational grant from Amgen Limited, Sanofi, Regeneron, Akcea Therapeutics Inc. and Amryt