Heart Beat News – August 2021
Read the August edition of FH Europe’s Heart Beat newsletter:
In this edition:
- Read our Patient Stories, highlighting our courageous network of patient advocates sharing their unique stories and experiences of living with FH, HoFH, Lp(a) and FCS.
- FH Europe has redefined our vision and purpose to meet the needs of patients today and in the future with the help of EY wavespaceTM. Read more about it here.
- Discover more about one of FH Europe’s biggest programmes yet for paediatric screening in the EU and Europe, a first step in a long-term project strategy.
- Get ready for FH Awareness day this September! Learn more about the activities taking place throughout the month.
- We want to hear from you – share your feedback with us on our monthly newsletter, Heart Beat. Your opinion is important to us!
Read about the newest members of FH Europe as our network continues to grow; the Belgian Heart League and the Federation “Bulgarian Patient Forum”.
- Read about the launch of the European Alliance for Cardiovascular Health (EACH), a platform for knowledge and expertise in Cardiovascular Disease to help advise and guide policymakers.
- Get involved with this year’s World Heart Day campaign to raise awareness for people affected with Lp(a)
- Join the EPF Congress for free! This upcoming event will provide an opportunity for dialogue and engagement with a range of health professionals showcasing patient-led innovation.
- Bookmark the upcoming EURORDIS Winter School for March 2022, which aims to deepen patient representatives’ understanding of how pre-clinical research translates into real benefits for rare disease patients.
- Add important dates for the world of FH, HoFH, Lp(a) and FCS to your diary for 2021-22.
FH Europe is supported by an educational grant from Amgen Limited, Sanofi, Regeneron, Akcea Therapeutics Inc. and Amryt